The UJ Library subscribes to the IT, Engineering & Finance Collections.
You have two searching options: Browse the Collections to select a book OR search the content with keywords to retrieve relevant chapters. Basic & Advanced searching options. To help you get started, click on HELP or TIPS.
IT and Technical Topics:
- Business & Culture; Databases; Certification & Compliance; Enterprise Computing; Hardware; IBM Technologies ; Networks & Protocols; Operating Systems; Programming Languages; Security; Software Engineering; Telecommunications; Web Programming & Development
Engineering Topics – Some of the subjects relevant to the Sciences are:
- Physics (33 books, incl. Physics for Engineers and Scientists; Applied Quantum Mechanics, etc.)
- Bioengineering (57 books, incl. Bioinformatics, Pharmaceutical, experimental Practices, etc.
- Environmental Engineering (56 books, incl. books on Alternative Energy; Environmental Disputes; Solid Waste; Water & Wastewater.
- Mathematics (176 books, incl. books on Algebra ; Applied Maths ; Computational Methods ; Discrete Math; Geometry & Topology; Probability & Statistics, etc.
- Petroleum, Mining & Geological (68 books, incl. books on Geology; Mining; Oil & Gas)
- Sustainability (20 books, incl. books on Green Architecture & Building; Renewable Energy; Sustainable Design)
- Computer Tools (192 books, incl. books on MatLab; Programming Languages; AutoCAD)
- Nuclear Physics (11 books, incl. Introduction to Nuclear and Particle Physics, 2nd ed.)
- Nanotechnology (59 books, incl. books on Quantum Dynamics (2); Nanomaterials (11)
- Telecommunications (305 books)
Finance Topics Books
If you have any queries, please leave a comment or just e-mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org