CRC Online Books new platform!!!!
Last week the new CRCnetBASE platform was implemented. You have an opportunity to search across all CRC books, but the full-text will be restricted only to the subscribed Collections (see below).
You have two searching options: Browse the Subject Collections or search the content with keywords to retrieve relevant chapters. Basic & Advanced searching options. Option to search within full-text content is available. To help you get started, CRC provides useful TUTORIALS.
The UJ Library subscribes to the following CRC eBook Collections:
ENGnetBASE (Over 1350 e-books)
Since 1999, this eBook collection has grown to include over 1300 cutting-edge and bestselling references. With access to the latest handbooks in civil, mechanical, and electrical engineering, the Engineering Collection is sure to power your patrons’ research to the next level.
- CivilENGINEERINGnetBASE (Over 255 e-books)
- ElectricalENGINEERINGnetBASE (Over 775 e-books)
- MechanicalENGINEERINGnetBASE (Over 240 e-books)
- TellecomunicationsNetBase (Over 215 e-books)
INDUSTRIALnetBASE (Over 130 e-books) NEW!
- Boasting industry best practices for improving reliability, quality, efficiency, this collection’s references discuss practical, operational, and quantitative methods for all industrial sectors. It includes the complete Handbook of Manufacturing Engineering by Richard Crowson.
MATERIALSnetBASE (Over 350 books)
- From ceramics and textiles to bioscience and pharmacology, this dynamic library of handbooks, dictionaries, encyclopedias, and treatises explains the theory, data, and processes shaping diverse materials applications.
ENVIROnetBASE (Over 570 e-books) NEW!
- Complete with the latest research on pollution reduction, emissions, and environmental contamination, this e-book collection provides complete access to references on methods for site assessment, remediation, and soil and water quality monitoring. The Environmental Science Collection describes new tools and technologies for remote sensing, GIS, and photogrammetric environmental monitoring.
- ENVIROnetBASE list of Current and Upcoming titles.
If you have any queries, please leave a comment or just e-mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org