Springer Protocols on Trial until 30/04/2009.
As per request from Biochemistry & Health Sciences researchers, Springer has arranged a TRIAL for all Springer Protocols. Use this opportunity to access the protocols and to search for information relevant to your research needs. The Protocols can be accessed through two channels:
– SpringerLink database: full-text is available REMOTELY. To access SpringerLink you need to log-in with Surname, Staff/Students number & PIN (don’t have one? It is easy to create, just follow the instructions)
– Springer Protocols web page: full-text only ON CAMPUS. On Campus there is IP Authentication and no log-in is required. Just search.
Access more than 18,000 Springer Protocols
Your library has set up a Springer Protocols Trial until the end of April.You can access more than 18,000 Protocols online.
Springer Protocols contains more than 18,000 molecular biology and biomedical protocols, many from the classic series Methods in Molecular Biology™ edited by Dr. John M. Walker.
Other prestigious titles covered include:
- Methods in Molecular Medicine
- Methods in Biotechnology
- Methods in Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Unparalleled breadth and depth ensures that you can access the right protocol saving valuable time.
- With quality, peer-reviewed content you can be confident the protocols you choose will be the most reliable for your work.
- Flexible, collaborative features enhance your search process and provide you with additional information and context.
SUBJECTS: Biochemist, Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Cancer Research, Cell Biology, Genetics/Genomics, Imaging/Radiology, Immunology, Infectious Diseases, Microbiology, Molecular Medicine, Neuroscience, Pharmacology/Toxicology, Plant Sciences, Protein Science
If you have any further queries, please contact Pavlinka Kovatcheva, firstname.lastname@example.org.